Join the Artisan Market located on Main Street for Rifflandia’s 10th year!
2017 marks the 10th year of the Rifflandia Music Festival and we want you to be a part of it!
• Handmade, up-cycled, and vintage products
• Creative and unique displays
• Music or festival oriented booths & vendors
• Prepackaged non-perishable food for offsite consumption
• Priority goes to local artists
All items must be finished and displayed professionally.
If you’re a locally owned business, music/festival oriented booth or non-profit organization with unique products/displays, see the Main Street Vendor Application.
Main Street at Royal Athletic Park is open:
• Friday September 15 – 2:30pm – 9:00pm
• Saturday September 16 – 12:00pm – 9:00pm
• Sunday September 17 – 12:00pm – 8:30pm
Total cost for a table for the full event is $300.00 + GST
Each vendor will be provided with the following:
• 6 ft table space
• Wireless Internet
• Two passes per day for Royal Athletic Park
Please specify in the notes section of your application if your booth has any additional requirements that are not listed above.
Application deadline is July 10th and selected applicants will be notified by Friday, July 14th. Due to the high volume of submissions we receive and limited number of vendor spots available, we are unable to accommodate all applicants.
Upon being accepted as a vendor you are required to have payment submitted by July 28th.
Notification must be given by August 1st to receive a full refund. After August 1st and up until September 1st there will be a 50% refund. Anything after that date the vendor forgoes the table fee.