Join Main Street for Rifflandia’s 10th year!
2017 marks the 10th year of the Rifflandia Music Festival and we want you to be a part of it!
• Locally owned stores with creative and unique products & displays
• Music or festival oriented booths/vendors
• No food items for sale for onsite consumption
• Non-profit spaces are also available!
For handmade, up-cycled, and vintage artisan goods, see the Artisan Vendor Application.
Main Street at Royal Athletic Park is open:
• Friday September 15 – 2:30pm – 9:00pm
• Saturday September 16 – 12:00pm – 9:00pm
• Sunday September 17 – 12:00pm – 8:30pm
There are two sizes of booths that you may apply for:
• 10 ft x 10 ft booth for $600 + GST (for all three days)
• 10 ft x 20 ft booth for $1000 + GST (for all three days)
The booths Rifflandia provides include:
• Roof covering
You will be required to bring everything else you need, including: extension cords, garbage receptacles, lights, cash boxes, POS machines, furniture, décor/decoration etc.
If needed, you may have any of the following items at no additional charge:
• Power drop (to plug in your extension chord)
• 6ft or 8ft table
• Plastic chair(s)
Please specify in the notes section of your application if your booth has any additional requirements that are not listed above.
The application deadline is July 10th and selected applicants will be notified by Friday July 14th. Once accepted, vendors will be issued an invoice to be paid within 14 days from when it was received.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive and limited number of vendor spots available, we are unable to accommodate all applicants.