Rifflandia Festival is excited to once again provide comprehensive Harm Reduction services at Royal Athletic Park and Electric Avenue. We will have a passionate harm reduction team on site composed of well-trained and supportive staff, and volunteers. Rifflandia Festival, WILD Collective Harm Reduction Services, BCCSU (BC Centre for Substance Use) and Karmik have partnered to provide specialized drug checking at Royal Athletic Park on September 15 and 16, and will be providing fentanyl testing strips at Electric Avenue.
Look for the Harm Reduction tent at both locations for support, supplies, and education.
We will provide:
– Educational Materials on substances and sexual health
– Naloxone trained staff and naloxone training sessions
– Reconnections and support
– A safe space
– Rehydration supplies
– Peer-to- peer outreach
– Support around harassment, sexualised violence/issues/situations
– Overdose response education and services
– Drug checking at Royal Athletic Park